Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

2003 ford F150: overhead console..outside temperature..doesnt work

I have a 2003 ford...
I have a 2003 ford F150 with an overhead console and in the console is a digital compass and outside temperature indicator. The temperature indicator and compass doesnt work and there is nothing obvious that was done that would make it not work. Do you know where I can get another one?
6/24/2012
John Crouch
John Crouch, Ford Mechanic

Hello and welcome to Just Answer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you with your question.

I have seen a lot of these go out over the years, it is a internal issue. The last couple that I have need to fix I have sent to these people and they repair them and get it back to you pretty quickly. Much cheaper than buying a new one from Ford. Here is the link to get to there ad on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-FO RD-F150-F-150-OVERHEAD-CONSOLE-TEMPERATURE-COMPASS-DISPLAY-/180839012775?_trksid=p1984.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222000%26algo%3DSIC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D11%26meid%3D136827022914977963%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26

I hope that I have properly answered your question and have done a good job of helping you. If you need more information of have more questions, just respond and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank You and have a great day.

John Crouch
John Crouch, Ford Mechanic
John Crouch
John Crouch
John Crouch, Ford Mechanic