Shawn
Shawn, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  16 years experience Ford,Nissan and Honda dealership in all areas
8633277

1996 Ford explorer: Need layout of fuse box that labels what each fuse

Need layout of fuse box that labels what each fuse/relay is for?

also, need location of Battery saver, and one touch-down relay?

1996 Ford Explorer 4.0

VIN: 1FMDU34X7TUA39529
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shawn replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The Fuse Panel information is below in pdf format, (just click on the link below).

CLICK HERE FOR FUSE INFORMATION

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Expert:  Shawn replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The Battery saver relay, and one touch-down relays are located in the relay module behind the Instrument panel. (see diagram below).

graphic

Please understand, the information I am sending you is not available to the public, and is very costly.

Also, keep in mind Just Answer is set up on an honor system, I have sent the information you have requested, and if the answer has been helpful then Please make sure that I may get credit for my work. If you need more help let me know.