Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

wipers wont work in morning when temp. is cool..it gets warm

Customer Question
wipers won't work in morning...
wipers won't work in morning when temp. is cool but will when it gets warm
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Ford
5/6/2012
Ford Mechanic: Dads Mechanic,
 replied 5 years ago
Dads Mechanic
Sorry for your problem. I am here to try and assist you.I have a older ford that has a module that went bad. I'll see if I can find yours. Jim Ok I found the part. http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1385366,parttype,4856. I think for the price I might go to a recycler. I have also had to replace my motor but they usually just quit. Thanks for using Just Answers. Jim
Dads Mechanic
Ford Mechanic: Dads Mechanic,
 replied 5 years ago
Hi!
I hope I have helped to resolve your problem. I am checkin to see if I can assist with any thing else today, or clarify my answer to you.
Thanks for using Just Answers.
Dads Mechanic.
Jim
Dads Mechanic
Dads Mechanic
Dads Mechanic