Shawn
Shawn, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  16 years experience Ford,Nissan and Honda dealership in all areas
8633277

1998 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer: The sunroof..manuel

Customer Question

The sunroof of my 1998 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer is their a manuel or a Internet site to help me fix it.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shawn replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What problem sare you having?

-What else have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The sunroof does not open and seal tight, it seams to not slide on it's tracks uniformly even after the tracks were cleaned and greased.
Expert:  Shawn replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The most common cause of the problem you are having is the panel is out of adjustment. If you need I can semd the adjustment procedures directly from Ford.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for the info and please send me the sunroof adjustment procedures.
Expert:  Shawn replied 5 years ago.

Sorry for the delay. I will send the info in the morning.

Expert:  Shawn replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The adjustment procedures are below in pdf format, (just click on the link below).

Horizontal Adjustment Procedures Click Here

Height Adjustment Procedures Click Here