How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chris (aka- Moose) Your Own Question
Chris (aka- Moose)
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Category: Ford
Satisfied Customers: 48676
Experience:  16 years experience
Type Your Ford Question Here...
Chris (aka- Moose) is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

front sway bar bushings in the twin I-beam..cylinder..rubber

Resolved Question:

In replacing the front sway bar bushings in the twin I-beam, does the metal cylinder need to be removed or just the rubber portion?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chris.
I will do my best to answer your question fast and accurate using the info you have provided. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.


Your going to need special tools to replace the bushings, or your going to have to make your own special tool using sockets and a treaded rod or sockets and a C-clamp.

Download the directions here.

Chris (aka- Moose) and 2 other Ford Specialists are ready to help you