How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Mc Your Own Question
John Mc
John Mc, Ford Technician
Category: Ford
Satisfied Customers: 6240
Experience:  19 years Ford Lincoln Mercury experience
Type Your Ford Question Here...
John Mc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

1998 ford explorer: ging to change to plugs a wires..passenger plug.

Customer Question

1998 ford explorer. Ging to change to plugs a wires today. Any suggestions on how to get to the back passenger plug. I have heard take the wheel off and go that route
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  John Mc replied 6 years ago.

John Mc :

Hi, I am John Mc, a Ford dealer tech. I hope I can help you quickly and accurately. One moment while I work on your problem.

John Mc :

Yes, that is the easiest way. Use a spark plug socket, and a flex head ratchet if you have one. It is still a pain but you can remove the rubber cover in the fender well then you can get your hand back there. I also suggest you do this with the engine cold so the manifold doesnt burn you.

John Mc :

If this answer has been helpful to you please help me by accepting. This is how I receive credit for helping you today!

Also if you need further assistance for this problem after accepting feel free to ask a
follow up and I'll be glad to help.

John Mc

John Mc and 3 other Ford Specialists are ready to help you