Tom N.
Tom N., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Master ASE Certified 31 years experience multiple car lines. I want to assist you!
7314103

2002 ford f150: o2 sensor..drivers side 2wd 6 cylinder 4.2 liter

2002 ford f150 how to replace o2 sensor driver's side 2wd 6 cylinder 4.2 liter

Tom N. :

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX I can assist you with this are you available to chat at this time ?

Customer:

Yes

Tom N. :

Do you have acess to the exhaust manifold bolts that go to the flange for the exhaust pipe?

Customer:

just a second

Customer:

How do I get the bolt loose? I have the wire disconnected.

Customer:

Is there a special bolt tool to take the sensor out?

Customer:

Hello?

Tom N. :

Yes their is a special socket to remove the o/2 senser available at any auro zone parts store but you might want to spray the senser with w/d 40 first prior to removing it, sometimes you can just use a wrench. You can just cut the old wire off the old senser prior to removing it to get your socket or wrench over it. after you un plug it to remove it.

Customer:

Okay, thank you. That should do it.

Tom N. :

No problem best of luck to you with it..

Hope this helps. please click on the ACCEPT button if I have answered all your questions. Please ask if you need more assistance Bonus is always appreciated . I will post positive feed back for you, please do the same for me.

Thanks and God bless.

Tom