A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE
Experience:  ASE Master Certified, ASE Advanced Gasoline Engine Performance
14865528

Ford Mustang 2005 mustang 4.0 givings codes p2104,p2106,p2111,p2135

2005 mustang 4.0 givings codes p2104,p2106,p2111,p2135 tell me what would fix this the car shut down a few times but does still run.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.I will try my best to help you with your question.

Usually with just one of these codes, you can replace just the TP (Throttle Position) sensor. But with all four codes, replacing the complete throttle body will repair the problem. Your 2005 Mustang is what we call drive by wire. Meaning there is no cable that connects the gas pedal to the engine. It is all sensors and electrical wires. All four codes point to a failed throttle body which is causing your running problems and check engine light. Replace the throttle body and clear the codes.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
can this be bought after market or is this a dealer item
I think it is a dealer item only, but you can call around several auto parts stores in your neighborhood to find out first.