Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

code po352, motor runs roughreplaced plugs, coils, wireswhat next?

code po352, motor runs rough
replaced plugs, coils, wires

what next?

Hello! Welcome to justanswer!

Whats the compression on #2 cylinder which is the rear center one?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
200
Plug a 194 parking light bulb into the injector socket on #2 cylinder. Leave the injector unplugged and plug the bulb into the harness side. Start it up and see if the bulb flashes. Does it or not?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

have to take upper intake off to get to injectors,

therefore cannot start

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
something else to try?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
3 and 4 now do not fire, can someone help me please

Hello, I'm Chris.
I will do my best to answer your question fast and accurate using the info you have provided. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

Different tech here. You are going to need the use of a scan tool for diagnosing this. You need to be able to monitor what is called the drivers inside the PCM which command the injectors to fire when commanded as well as the ignition coil. You need this oscilloscope connected in conjunction with the scan tool to watch these commands to determine if the fault is the PCM (vehicles computer). If the computer tests fine then you have to access the injector for replacement. Other things to check are clogged EGR ports and ignition wires incorrectly routed to the cylinders.

I hope you found my answer helpful, please click on the GREEN ACCEPT button above for my answer (EVEN IF YOU ARE A SUBSCRIPTION MEMBER). This is necessary for me to be paid for my work and so that I can get credit for assisting you. Your question will not close, and you will still have the opportunity to follow-up if needed. Leaving a bonus and positive feedback is not required, but doing so is certainly appreciated!

Please remember this is a dialog if you have follow up questions please use the REPLY button and ask. If you have additional questions, please keep in mind that I do not know what you already know or don't know, or with what you need help, unless you tell me. Please consider that I am answering the question or question that is posed in your posting based upon my reading of your post and sometimes misunderstandings can occur. If I did not answer the question you thought you were asking, please respond with the specific question you wanted answered.

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience: 16 years experience
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
new pcm fixed issue
Good job