Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Ford Taurus SHO How do I replace a Thermostat for a 1998 Ford

How do I replace a...
How do I replace a Thermostat for a 1998 Ford Taurus, 24 valve Overhead Cam??
1/16/2011
Steve
Steve, Ford Technician

Steve :

Hello and Welcome to Justanswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to try and assist your with your question

JACUSTOMER-e2ms8b9d- :

Hi Steve!

JACUSTOMER-e2ms8b9d- :

My question is how to replace a Thromostat for a 1998 ford Taurus? 24 valve overhead cam??

Steve :

getting the info

Steve :

here is a pics

Steve :

Ill get directions hang on

Steve :

click on the blue link and scroll to the bottom of the page

Steve :

click on the blue link and let me know if you have any other questions

JACUSTOMER-e2ms8b9d- :

Steve Quick Question On location, Mine is on the Drivers Side! Next to Top radiator Hose? What all do I need to take off to reach the darn thing??

Steve :

without standing over the top of your engine hard to tell just need to remove the items that you feel are in the way

JACUSTOMER-e2ms8b9d- :

Ok Steve!!

JACUSTOMER-e2ms8b9d- :

Thank you!!

Steve :

your welcome

Steve
Steve, Ford Technician
Steve
Steve
Steve, Ford Technician