Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

2006 Taurus: horn..looked OK..any of the fuses in the relay box

Customer Question
Hi I have a 2006...
Hi I have a 2006 Taurus, the horn is not working, the fuse looked OK but I replaced it
anyway and its still not working. The manual doesnt show that any of the fuses in the
relay box inside the enigine compartnent are responsible for the horn.
Any suggestions? where can I find the horn to check it?
thanks
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2010
Ford Mechanic: Steve, Ford Technician replied 7 years ago
Steve
Steve, Ford Technician

Steve :

Hello and Welcome to Justanswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to try and assist your with your question

Steve :

the horn is on the drivers side under the fender it is probably bad the horn assembly

Steve :

check for power to the horn if you have power when pressing the horn the horns are bad

Customer:

OK thanks, XXXXX XXXXX difficult to change?

Steve :

not to bad it is under the fender

Customer:

could you give me some basic directions?

Steve :

hang on ill get directions

Steve :

click on the blue link

Steve :

please hit the green accept button so I may get credit thanks

Steve :

thanks for the accept

Steve
Steve, Ford Technician
Steve
Steve
Steve, Ford Technician