Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Club wagon: towing..trailer..no voltage at the vehicle connector

I have a Ford 2002 E150 Club wagon with towing package. The trailer marker/running lights don't work. There is no voltage at the vehicle connector. Brakes and turn signal work fine. The fuse panel under the dash bears no resemblence to what is printed in the manual. What fuse controls the marker/running lights? The relay under the hood is also fine and shows no voltage.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX the fuse box under the hood, it is the fuse F1.14 in the diagram below, it is a 30 amp fuse,Tim
graphic
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Sorry, Tim.

Been there done that... that is a turn signal fuse in this van. Anything else?

in the under hood box?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Stop All... you rule, I'm a moron.....

Like I said, my manual doesn't reflect the same thing as the diamgram you sent. I crossed with the diagram you sent...guess what.. Blown Fuse. This will get me started!

Thanks for help and payment is on the way!

vae

anytime my friend,Tim