Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

fuel reset switch for a 1999 windstar

Customer Question
fuel reset switch for a 1999 windstar
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/30/2010
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Chat Conversation Started
Chris (aka- Moose) :

Thanks for visiting Just Answer, I'm Chris. We can speak back and forth here for however long it takes to address this concern. Once you have the concern resolved and or know the steps on how to fix it or diagnose it. Please reply and say "I ACCEPT" saying Thanks alone will not give me credit for helping you.

You will find the inertia switch mounted to the chassis in the rear right hand side quarter panel with the spare tire jack.

Customer:

we looked there no switch please show pic of it

Chris (aka- Moose) :

.

Full Size Image

Customer:

we looked there no switch please pic if possible

Chris (aka- Moose) :

Did you not get the picture I just posted.

Customer:

no

Chris (aka- Moose) :

here it is again.

Full Size Image

Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.

I assume you still did not get the picture, so here it is one more time.

graphic