Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Change a broken blend door after removing the actuator in my 98 f150…

Customer Question
How do i change a...
How do i change a broken blend door after removing the actuator in my 98 f150
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/28/2010
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Chat Conversation Started
Ron :

The instrument panel has to come out to remove the AC/Heater box so you can replace the blend door, I can send you instructions if you need them.

Customer:

I do need the instructions please

Ron :

Here you are.

Instrument panel click here, AC/Heater housing click here and click here

Customer:

Waiting for the instructions

Customer:

Waiting for instructions

Ron :

There are in the above post, click the blue (Here) there are three of them.

Full Size Image

Customer:

Ron,I cannot open these instructions

Ron :

Let me switch out of chat and resend them for you. Give me a minute.

Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.

This should work

Download HERE

Download HERE

Download HERE