Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

How to repair ford F150 window falling down into door

Customer Question
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Ford
6/28/2010
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Chat Conversation Started
Ron :

The problem you are describing in in most cases caused by a bad window regulator and the fix is to replace the regulator. I can send you instructions if you need.

Customer:

Please send instructions also how to remove driver door panel to access window mechanism. Do you know how much teh regulator costs/ Could I do this fix myself. thank you

Ron :

I have enclosed the door panel instructions as well as the regulator instructions for the regulator as well. Here is the labor and current pricing as well. Before you purchase the regulator, remove the door panel and do an inspection to be sure that is the problem.

DOWNLOAD HERE

DOWNLOAD HERE

Full Size Image

Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Ron, ASE Certified Technician