Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Expedition: charging system light stays..alternator

Customer Question
check charging system light stays...
check charging system light stays on in 03 expedition. new alternator and new battery??
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/27/2010
Ford Mechanic: Don, Ford Senior Master replied 8 years ago
Don
Don, Ford Senior Master
Chat Conversation Started
Don :

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX you check the system to see if it is accually or not charging

Don :

also check fuses f2.9 (10 amp) and f2.34 (20 amp) these control the alternator

Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.
if the fuses are ok we can check the rest of the system
the fuse numbers are incorrect for my expedition, all fuses are ok. the info you provided doesn't match my car.
did you check the fuse box under the hood or under the dash these #s are for the box under the dash