Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

1991 FORD F250: DUAL GAS TANKS AIR CONDITIONING..OVERDRIVE..RUN GREAT…

Customer Question
HOW MUCH IS A 1991...
HOW MUCH IS A 1991 FORD F250 EIGHT FOOT BED WITH DUAL GAS TANKS AIR CONDITIONING WITH OVERDRIVE AND IT'S A CUSTOM F250 IF THAT MEANS ANY THING IT HAS 1000,932 MILES ON IT ,RUN GREAT AND JUST PASS SMOG THIS YEAR.JUST WOUNDERING HOW MUCH TO ASK FOR IT. THANK YOU .DON B.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Ford
6/26/2010
Ford Mechanic: Tim West, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 years ago
Tim West
Tim West, ASE Certified Technician
Auto or manual? 2 or 4x4?, cruise? moon roof? alloy wheels? options?

AUTOMATIC THREE SPEED WITH OVERDRIVE ,TWO WHEEL DRIVE,WITH STOCK RIMS, AND GOOD TIRES

how many miles?

THE TRUCK HAS 100,OOO+MILES ADD A EXTRA 10,000 MILES FOR GOOD FAITH. THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK ANSWER BACK. DON B.

HOW MUCH IS THE TRUCK WORTH
HOW MUCH IS IT WORTH ROUGHTY

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE VALUE OF THE TRUCK HOW HARD IS THIS TO DO.IF YOUR A EXPERT WHAT'S THE PROBLEM.

I'AM NOT VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE I GOT FROM YOU .YOU WHERE NO HELP TO ME AT ALL.
Sorry for the delay, I was going to say on the origional post you wrote over 1,000,000 miles and I wanted to make sure.

If you go to the website KBB.com you can get the values of any vehicle.
I looked up the vehicle we were talking about and a fair truck in this condition is going for 2,450. You should check out the web site.
Again, sorry for the delay.