Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Ford f150: voltage..sketch of the fuse box..theft..intake

Customer Question
hello good day is APendland...
hello good day is APendland in
i was trying to fix my ford f-150 heritage with him for three days now, we replaced the fuel pump and still the truck will not start, when we put the genesis computer on it it is saying alive voltage low, what else should i do, i would also like to get a sketch of the fuse box and what are the fuses used for.
we dont know which fuse is for which, and the theft red light blinks , but yet if we spray fluid into the intake it will start
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/24/2010
Ford Mechanic: Tim West, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 years ago
Tim West
Tim West, ASE Certified Technician
graphic

graphicgraphicgraphicgraphicgraphicgraphicgraphic
Thanks for visiting Just Answer,
What code number is XXXXX? p0562?

the genesis computer is reading " keep alive memory voltage low"

what could this be

PINPOINT TEST QB: DTCs P0603 OR P1633: KEEP ALIVE POWER

QB Introduction

QB1 - QB2

QB3 - QB4

are all these sketches for my truck, since i only see 2 fuse boxes one in teh engine bay and one in the dash

but i would like you to decode that code we gor from the genesis, " keep alive memory voltage low.

Well the tree I provided describes how to find out the problem with the code. Make sure the battery terminals are clean. Have you checked out the info I sent previous?

if the battery terminals are not clean can it do this.yes the only info i got was the fuse boxes

this i am delivering now to my mechanic.

ok i took all the info to the mechanic and he is troubleshooting it, hope this is it

QB Introduction

QB1 - QB2

QB3 - QB4