Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

my ac..tune up at sears ( plugs, plug wires)..checked the vacuum lines…

Customer Question
My fan motor for my...
My fan motor for my ac system stopped working suddenly after getting a tune up at sears ( plugs, plug wires) I know, i know wtf was I thinking.... anyway, I checked to see that everything was plugged in correctly but still no fan. I also checked the vacuum lines but everything there is ok. What should I be looking for? (2001 ranger 4.0 2wd )
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Ford
6/24/2010
Ford Mechanic: AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN replied 8 years ago
AMEDEE
AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN

Hello!

Are you talking about the fan motor under the hood for the condenser or the blower motor inside the vehicle?