Don
Don, Ford Senior Master
Experience:  ASE Master certified, Ford Senior Master, 20 year experience
14629033

2006 GT: Drove..rt ft parking lamp and turn signal bulb..light went

Customer Question

2006 GT 4.6 Drove in the rain then put the car in the garage. Went to the garage half hour later and the rt ft parking lamp and turn signal bulb was on. turned the key on then off,the light went out. half hour later I checked and the light was on. I could not make it go out. I removed the bulb. Whats up.with that? aLL OTHER BULBS WERE OFF. With key on and rt turn signal turned on the rear turn signal bulb worked but the rt ft would not
Category: Ford
Expert:  Don replied 8 years ago.
Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX only thing that could cause this is the fuse panel under the hood on the passengers side, make sure there is no water in or around the fuse panel.