Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Hi i have a 2005 Ford F-350 Diesel 6.

Customer Question
0 liter no start, i...
hi i have a 2005 Ford F-350 Diesel 6. 0 liter no start, i had an internal high pressure oil leak, i replaced all the o-rings, the oil tubes and the o-rings on the fuel injector pump, i started the engine and ran fine, upon connecting the pipe to the turbo and trying to fasten the clamp i had to turn the IPR valve on the fuel pump cover now i have a no start problem, i did not turn the valve with a wrench only the cover with the plug in by hand, what may be my problem thank you
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Ford
6/12/2010
Ford Mechanic: Ford expert, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 years ago
Ford expert
Ford expert, ASE Certified Technician

Welcome to just answer.com. I'm here to help you and your 100% satisfaction is my goal.

No it's not likely that that would cause any kind of problem . While cranking the engine monitor the engine data on a scan tool and tell me what the injector control pressure reading is while you're cranking the engine and also if the camshaft and crankshaft sensors are in sync . If you have good pressure in the sensors are in sync up you may possibly have a faulty fuel injection control module

okay i will check and get back to you
thank you