Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

Brake Pedal will not return fully unless pulled,causing brakes

Brake Pedal will not return fully unless pulled,causing brakes in front to overheat and brake light to remain on.THE BRAKE PEDAL PULSATES SOMEWHAT UP AND DOWN but will not return fully.Is this a master cylinder problem?
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX you pull up on the pedal, does it release the brakes?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
When I pulled up on the brake pedal it did release the brake , but it was everything I could do to pull it up far enough to release the brakes, but the pedal took off right away wanting to go down, especially when my speed droped, whatever that was about.
then you have a bad master cylinder, replace the master cylinder,Tim