Shawn
Shawn, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  16 years experience Ford,Nissan and Honda dealership in all areas
8633277

2000 ford focus: alternator..pully..a diagram of this belt route

After i replaced the alternator on my 2000 ford focus i realized that the serpantine belt moved off the various pully's. can i get a diagram of this belt route. it has a 2litre zetec 16 valve w air conditioning
Category: Ford
Expert:  Shawn replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. I am sending the serpentine belt diagram, hope this helps you out.

graphic

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Expert:  Shawn replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. Here is additional information in pdf format (see below).

Please don't forget to click on the green accept button, so that I amy get credit for my work.

graphic

CLICK HERE FOR BELT DIAGRAMS

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
whats the trick on getting this on by myself
Expert:  Shawn replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomer

Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. Install the belt on all the pulleys and leave the tensioner pulley last, then rotate the tensioner enough to install the new belt, start with the crank pulley first.

CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS