Hello, I am John, a Ford dealer technician.
I hope I can help solve your problem quickly and accurately.
I'm sorry I don't usually jump into another experts question here but I have to greatly disagree with him. These clutch systems are known to be a real pain to get all the air out of the system. I have my own way of doing this and will explain.
1. Get an assistant to operate the pedal.
2. Fill the reservoir to the top with brake fluid.
3. Without the pedal pressed down open the bleeder screw, now slowly push the pedal all the way to the bottom then hold. Tighten the screw.
4. Repeat step 3 five times. Check the fluid level every third time.
5. Pump pedal 10 times then hold. Open the bleeder screw.
6. Repeat step 5 three times.
7. Check operation, you may need to repeat this whole operation 3-4 times if air is trapped in the master or the lines.
If you have any more questions please feel free to ask, it's what I'm here for!
If this answer has been helpful please accept so I can recieve payment. Feedback is very
important to me so please leave accurate feedback for others to see my job performance.