Ht thank you for your question hope this helps.
Water Pump Replacing the water pump involves removing the timing belt
cover and the timing belt.
Do to the water pump running off the timing belt.
If you need the timing belt removal and install info please just ask.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the cooling system.
- Remove the timing belt cover and the timing belt.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the lower radiator hose from the water pump.
- Remove the heater hose from the water pump.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Support the engine with a suitable hydraulic floor jack.
- Remove the right engine mount attaching bolts and roll the engine mount aside.
- Remove the water pump attaching bolts.
- Using the floor jack, raise the engine enough to provide clearance for removing the water pump.
- Remove the water pump and gasket from the engine through the top of the engine compartment.
Disconnect the lower radiator hose (A) from the water pump (B)
Disconnect the heater hose (A) from the water pump (B)
Remove the water pump's lower mounting bolts (arrows)
and the upper mounting bolts
After raising the engine enough to provide clearance, remove the pump from the engine compartment
Use a scraper to clean the mating surfaces of the cylinder block and water pump
Hope this helps