Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am changing the headlight bulbs (both high beam and low beam)

Customer Question
on my 2010 Ford Fusion...
I am changing the headlight bulbs (both high beam and low beam) on my 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid.
There is nothing in the owners manual except-take to dealer.
How does the service manual say to change these bulbs?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Ford
10/30/2009
Ford Mechanic: John Mc, Ford Technician replied 8 years ago
John Mc
John Mc, Ford Technician

Hello, I am John, a Ford dealer technician.

I hope I can help solve your problem quickly and accurately.

I'm posting the Ford instructions on how to do this. Unfortunately you have to remove the headlight assembly to replace the bulb and to remove the headlight assembly you have to remove the bumper cover.

Click here for directions for headlight assembly

Click here for directions for bumper cover

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask, it's what I'm here for!

If this answer has been helpful please accept so I can recieve payment. Feedback is very

important to me so please leave accurate feedback for others to see my job performance.

Thank you,

John Mc

JustAnswer Expert

John Mc
John Mc, Ford Technician