Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

How much should it cost to replace a blend door actuator in

Customer Question
a 1999 Ford Windstar van?...
How much should it cost to replace a blend door actuator in a 1999 Ford Windstar van?
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Ford
Expert: John Mc, Ford Technician replied 7 years ago
John Mc, Ford Technician

Hello, I am John, a Ford dealer technician.

I hope I can help solve your problem quickly and accurately.

Yes it sounds like the blend door actuator that is bad. It is pretty easy to replace, you just remove the radio and the blend door motor is about 8 inches back. Remove the 4 8mm bolts and its out. If you take this to a shop they will probably charge between $100 and $150.

I hope this answer has been helpful to you! If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

If this answer has been helpful please accept so I can recieve payment. Feedback is very

important to me so please leave accurate feedback for others to see my job performance.

Thank you,

JustAnswer Expert

John Mc
John Mc, Ford Technician
John Mc
John Mc, Ford Technician