Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

2006 f-350: keyless entry code..king ranch..computer module located

Customer Question
I am looking for the...
I am looking for the keyless entry code on my 2006 f-350 king ranch. where is the computer module located so i can get this info without going to the dealer? Customer
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Ford
9/11/2009
Ford Mechanic: mike v, Ford Technician replied 8 years ago
mike v
mike v, Ford Technician

hi there

mmy name is mike. here is a picture of where the module is. let me know if this helps you out.. thanks

mike

graphic

Hi Mike,
Do I need to take part of the dash off? It's kind of hard to tell from the pic or can I find it by looking under the dash.
FF2006

yes Remove the lower center dash trim panel. thanks

mike

mike,
I had'nt heard from you and the question was put out after 2 hours to someone else. I did recieve an answer in about 5 minutes.
FF2006
ok thanks
mike v
mike v
mike v, Ford Technician