How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ford snr master Your Own Question
Ford snr master
Ford snr master, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Ford
Satisfied Customers: 1809
Experience:  14 years at same Ford dealer,senior master and ASE master certified,hybrid certified,SYNC certified,10 year master's tenure
Type Your Ford Question Here...
Ford snr master is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

That is connected to the car battery and divides the electricity

Resolved Question:

How is the part called, that is connected to the car battery and divides the electricity for the electric systems?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ford snr master replied 7 years ago.

good morning and thank you for inquiring with JustAnswer. i am not exactly sure upon your inquiry but if you are referring to the wires going to the battery, they are called the battery cables. from the battery cables the power goes to the fuse junction box. YOur question is likely about the battery cables as they connect directly to the battery, there will be a positive battery cable and a negative battery cable.if it is something other,please advise me and i will further assist you




I hope my assistance helped you and you are satisfied with my suggestion/answer, if you need further assistance please ask.

Please note, your Deposit doesnt constitute a payment.Please click the 'ACCEPT' button to complete transaction or ask for more help. Positive feedback is always appreciated. If you feel the answer was able to save you significant time and money Bonuses are welcome and appreciated.

Ford snr master and 6 other Ford Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Actually, I'm reffering to a box (I think it's a box) that divides the electricity, which then can be used by, for example, the windows or the electric system.
Expert:  Ford snr master replied 7 years ago.
are you referring to the fuse junction panel?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I think so, thank you very much!
Expert:  Ford snr master replied 7 years ago.
you are very welcome