Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Ford Senior Master Tech
Experience:  Auto Trans, Drivability and Electrical Specialist
9600325

Where is the location of the fusible links on a Ford Explorer

Where is the location of the fusible links on a Ford Explorer 2002 V6. Turn key no power, no clicking baterry good, all fuses in box checked. This would be the main power fusible link. I turn the ignition and nothing, just silence.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 8 years ago.
Ford no longer uses fusible links with exception of the main alternator feed.The fuses in the battery junction box have taken the place of the links and vehicle power is supplied directly to the battery junction box.If the fuses in the box are all dead I would check for power right at the battery cable feed to battery junction box.You might have a cable or connection issue.