Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

How do I set the dashboard clock in my 1998 Ford Escort. I

How do I set the dashboard clock in my 1998 Ford Escort. I have turned of the radio, pressed the hour button so thart the hours begin to flash quickly, then tried to set it with the seek, tune, and scan buttons. None stops the flashing, though I was able to oit once before.

Hello, I'm Chris, a current Ford Lincoln Mercury employee.

Thanks for visiting Just Answer. I will do my very best to help you resolve your concerns by asking questions if needed then suppling a answer. Gaining your TRUST in myself and knowledge is my goal. I try my hardest to respond in a timely matter and I will respond to any reply anytime I am on line.

Assuming your radio looks like this, you should be able to use the +/- button to adjust the hour and minutes

graphic