BRYAN
BRYAN, Ford Technician
Experience:  16 YEARS AS A FORD MASTER TECHNICAIN AND DIESEL TECHNICAIN. A.S.E. MASTER
10412578

1993 Ford Ranger XLT Dome Light will not come on it ...

1993 Ford Ranger XLT Dome Light will not come on it has good bulbs

HiCustomer/p>

Have you looked at the door ajar switch. Does it work with the main light switch.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
The door switches appear to work. The main light switch doesn't turn it on. It appears to be a blown fuse. I have looked in the fuse box under the dash but none are marked dome light. Do you know how it would be marked and what amperage it might be? The instrument panel lights work. However the cargo light doesn't. Thanks

The wiring diagram shows it is fuse # XXXXX and it is a 15 amp fuse.

Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Thank you for helping me locate the fuse that was blown. Now the dome light and cargo light work!
Not a problem if you need any more just ask.
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Bryan, I obviously accepted the first answer to early, before my problem was resolved in error and would like it ($9.00) to be refunded to my credit card. This was the first time I had used the service and in wanting to make sure that I was doing it correctly I paid you $9.00 more than I should have. I am sorry for this error and only ask that you refund the $9.00 to my account.
Thank you, Customer