Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 99 expedtion XLT. Drove it to work just fine, when…

Customer Question
I have a 99 expedtion...
I have a 99 expedtion XLT. Drove it to work just fine, when i got off in the morning, i tried to turn it on but it will not start. its not the battery because it wants to start but it just doesnt crank up. It have half tank of gas. What could It Be?
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Ford
3/6/2008
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 10 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Wont crank meaning it does not spin or want start meaning it spins but does not start?

With the key in the run position is the theft light flashing rapidly or does it prove out and stay off?