Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

My check engine light is on because my oxygen sensors are spent..I

Customer Question
was told there are 2banks...
My check engine light is on because my oxygen sensors are spent..I was told there are 2banks, 4sensors...I can only find 2sensors. Where are they exactly and what tools will I need?
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Ford
2/4/2008
Ford Mechanic: john -aka eauto, The Car Guy replied 9 years ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

7/8 wrench or a o2 socket there are downstream ones under the car in or behind the conveters & your upper ones in the manifold/ crossover

john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy
Can you specify which are sensors are bank 1/bank 2 and include more details on how to get to them?I'm assuming there are 4..

bank 1 is the front of the motor bank 2 is the back of the motor down stream are in or behind cat converter under the car

Thanks for coming to JA to solve your concerns cheap. This is my source of income. I only make MONEY when you HIT THE ACCEPT BUTTON. I strive to solve your concern 100% so reply if needed.

john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy