Ford

Connect one-on-one with a verified ford mechanic who will answer your question

Randall    (Cheeko)
Randall    (Cheeko)
Randall (Cheeko), Certified Mechanic Ford Motor Co.

More related answers
All ford mechanics are VERIFIED
2006 Ford: im hooking up sirius satellite radio..factory radio
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
I'm hooking up Sirius satellite radio in a 2006 Ford 500. It says I can connect it direct to the factory radio via the aux plug, if I can ever find it, since it's not on the front like Dodge's are. Th… read more
Installed after market stereo, but have no sound is there a
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ford mechanic
installed after market stereo, but have no sound is there a factory amp wire that needs hooked up … read more
2000 Ford contour: other in hooking up a factory radio
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
need to know which wires hook up to each other in hooking up a factory radio to a 2000 Ford Contour… read more
1991 ford explorer: wire kit..hooked..i bypass the factory amp?
Marc
Marc, fleet supervisor
I am trying to replace the factory radio on my 1991 ford explorer. i bought the wire kit from wal mart hooked it up and i have no sound, what might be the problem? how do i bypass the factory amp?… read more
Try to hook up a after market amp and woofer to stock radio
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Try to hook up a after market amp and woofer to stock radio has amp and Woofer just need wiring diam. And colors… read more
Was hooking up a radio detector pulled a 10 amp fuse with
A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician
Was hooking up a radio detector pulled a 10 amp fuse with the engine running and the motor turned off, replace the good fuse and now the engine won't turn or start … read more
f-150: hook up a amp to the radio..I take the dash apart to install it
Danny
Danny, Service Manager / Foreman
I have a f-150 06 I want to hook up a amp to the radio. How do I take the dash apart to install it?… read more
F-150: I want to know how to hook up and amp to the stock radio
Danny
Danny, Service Manager / Foreman
I have a 06 F-150. I pulled off the radio and I want to know how to hook up and amp to the stock radio. Is there a special type of plug and where I can get it? Danny Requested… read more
Need info on hook up of a Jensen VX6628 radio to 2011 F250
Joe
Joe, Owner Kingsland Auto & Marine Services
Need info on hook up of a Jensen VX6628 radio to 2011 F250 radio … read more
I have a 2006 Ford explorer and I am trying to find out if
donjcook
donjcook, Lead Technician
I have a 2006 Ford explorer and I am trying to find out if it has a factory sub and amp … read more
1995 ford explorer limited: Im looking..the back hooked up to a amp
Randall    (Cheeko)
Im looking for a back speaker replacement in my 1995 ford explorer limited which has a 6 inch subwoofer in the back hooked up to a amp. Can you help me out.… read more
An amp with big speakers, I need to run the control wire from the amp
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
i hooked up an amp with big speakers, I need to run the control wire from the amp to where??… read more
2005 F250: factory..When hooking up 5th wheel..manually..slide
Scott
Scott, Diesel, Automatic trans, full line tech
Have 2005 F250 w/ factory brake control. When hooking up 5th wheel with slider hitch, manually activating brake controller does not lock trailer brakes in order to slide hitch. Does it need to go to d… read more
07 F150: NAV...used factory subwoofer and hooked it up..head unit
Chuck
Chuck, ASE Certified Technician
I have a '07 F150 with factory NAV. I bought a used factory subwoofer and hooked it up. I need to turn the subwoofer option to "on" on the head unit, but cannot. I have been looking for an answer on t… read more
Cab..the factory switch but it works in reverse order..relay
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
I have tried to hook up leds inside my cab go get more light. Tried to hook up to the orange wire to the factory switch but it works in reverse order. Need relay?… read more
2005 Ford F 150: Super Cab..amp..I waant to keep my factory CD Radio
EMRSR
EMRSR, High School or GED
I have a 2005 Ford F 150 Super Cab. I am installing new speakers, an amp, and EQ. I waant to keep my factory CD Radio. I need access to the speaker wires and I figured pulling the Factory Stereo unit … read more
ford windstar: factory wattage on the spekers..amps
HDGENE
HDGENE, ford mechanic
what is the factory wattage on the spekers in my ford windstar? how far up in watts can I go , with ou having to deal with crossovers and amps?… read more
2006 f150: I hooked a amp..now my radio will not turn on..fuses
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
I hooked a amp to my 2006 f150 and now my radio will not turn on. The radio has power and all fuses have been checked. Is there a lock on the radio?… read more