Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

how much does a 1996 ford taurus weigh

Customer Question
how many tons does a...
how many tons does a 1996 Ford Taurus weigh?
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Ford
3/19/2007
Ford Mechanic: Bob, Auto Technician replied 10 years ago
Bob
Bob, Auto Technician
dimensions & weight
Wheelbase2756 mm108.5 in
Trackfront1565 mm61.6 in
rear1560 mm61.4 in
Length5037 mm198.3 in
Width1857 mm73.1 in
Height1415 mm55.7 in
Length:wheelbase ratio1.83
Ground clearance152 mm6 in
Curb weight1592 kg3510 lb
Weight distribution
(Front)
66.00 %
Bob
Bob
Bob, Auto Technician

AlvinC answered a question about my Ford truck that only someone with an in-depth knowledge of his subject would have known what was going on.

Rich DUSA

Because of your expertise, you armed me with enough ammunition to win the battle with the dealer. They are installing a fuel filter and fuel pump at no charge to me.

MollyUSA

I needed help with my car on Saturday morning....got a response in 5 minutes, and it was the perfect solution. Thanks again to your service.

Jason V.Kirkland, WA

I do know, after going though this with JustAnswer, that I can somewhat trust my mechanic but I will always contact you prior to going there.

BRNew Jersey