Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Need to locate the PCV Valve on my 2002 Ford F-150 Supercab

1/13/2007
tthearch1
tthearch1, auto mechanic

the arow is pointing to the tube that attaches to the pcv valve whichis mounted into the upper intake there are two 9/32 srcews tha hold it in and two coolant hoses that attach to it i hope this helps if so please hit accept and letus know if we can help again

tthearch1
tthearch1, auto mechanic
I have the answer, but the image is not appearing
some thing is not jiving i will explain it the picture will not go the pcv valve is on the passenger side of the throttle body assembly up where the breather pipe connects if you are looking at the throttle body a black pipe comes up and atteches to it in the enter while two metal tubes come off of it and two small rubber coolant hoses attach two it the valve slides in and seals withe a large o-ring let me know if this helps if so hit accept
tthearch1
tthearch1, auto mechanic
tthearch1
tthearch1
tthearch1, auto mechanic