Steve
Steve, Service Manager
Experience:  25+ years experience as a professional technician ; ASE L1 master Technician
157173

2000 ford escort ZX2-there is no cap for the fuse box so I ...

Customer Question

2000 ford escort ZX2-there is no cap for the fuse box so I don't know which fuse goes to what. Where can I find this information or a diagram? If not, then, for now, where is the cig lighter fuse located within the fusebox and what amp is it? thank you
Category: Ford
Expert:  Steve replied 10 years ago.

Hello!

I have posted for you below an illustration showing the various fuses in your car's fuel panel along with a description of what circuits the various fuses operate. The fuse you are looking for is the 20 amp one labelled "cigar" in the top right extension of the panel (the part that sticks out from the main body of the panel)

I hope this is helpful and answers your question; if so, please click my accept button and leave positive feedback! Thanks!

graphic

.graphic