Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Navigation screen blank. It has happened several times.

Customer Question
Navigation screen blank. It...

Navigation screen blank. It has happened several times. Usually I can reset to Default and it eventually will come back on.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?

2012 Mkx

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKX yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. Disconnected the negative post. Then hooked back up. Did a Restore to default settings

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Lincoln
5/29/2018
Lincoln Mechanic: Michael, Ford Senior Master Technician replied 2 months ago
Michael
Michael, Ford Senior Master Technician

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Give me a moment to review your question. If your VIN is available please send it to me.

Vin no Available from here

Is your screen blank now or does it come back temporarily? Have you ever had your SYNC system updated?

Any answer to my questions

I apologize, but I asked some follow up question that you never responded to.

Is your screen blank all of the time now, or does it reset and work a while when the battery is disconnected. Have you ever had your SYNC system updated? If so, when?