Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

It want start even with jumper cables nothing but click.

Customer Question
It want start even...

It want start even with jumper cables nothing but click

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

Just started yesterday it want turn over or nothing I really can’t tell where the click is

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?

07 mkz

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKZ yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I’ve checked all connections they seem ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No mam

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Lincoln
4/2/2018
Lincoln Mechanic: EricFromCT, Technician replied 3 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

Is your battery now fully charged? WHen you turn the ignition key ON, or press the button, does the theft light come on and then turn off, or does it blink rapidly?

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!

Hello? Do you still need assistance with your vehicle?