Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

NEED TO KNOW THE MEANINGS FOR THE FOLLOWING CODES: P1000,

Customer Question
NEED TO KNOW THE...

NEED TO KNOW THE MEANINGS FOR THE FOLLOWING CODES: P1000, B1318, B2295, C1233, C1236, U1073, U1262, C1805, B2900

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your car. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

THE LINCOLN IS A 2003 LS V8 3.9L

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Lincoln
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/1/2018
Lincoln Mechanic: HDGene, ASE Certified Technician replied 21 days ago
HDGene
HDGene, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, below are the definitions, not all codes are indications of faults, they may be memory codes, which need to be cleared and check to see if they come back as a hard fault before making repairs.

• P1000- This code sets after any codes are cleared in the engine computer. It is a pass code, but P1111 sets when the whole system completes an OBDII drive cycle and no faults are found.. This is a cleared code indication.
  • B1318 - Generic code for low battery voltage detected
  • B2295- Drivers side, side airbag circuit fault
  • C1233-missing left front wheel speed sensor input for the anti lock brake system
  • C1236- missing left rear wheel speed sensor input for the anti lock brake system
  • C1805- Mismatched VIN data for the abs module.
  • B2900- Mismatched VIN data for abs module
  • U1073-Invalid or missing data for the abs module
  • U1262-SJB invalid data fault for the electronic parking brake

The U codes and mismatched data codes usually can be fixed by reprogramming the ABS module at a dealer.

If you need more help or information please let me know. If I was helpful, please use the 5 stars above to leave a positive rating.

HDGene
HDGene
HDGene, ASE Certified Technician