Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Having issues with 2011 MKX starting. Please help. Changed…

Customer Question
Having issues with 2011 MKX...
Having issues with 2011 MKX starting. Please help. Changed the battery in the fab as well
Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Lincoln
3/25/2018
Lincoln Mechanic: Scott W., Technician replied 28 days ago
Scott W.
Scott W., Technician

H​ello my name is ***** ***** this problem happen all of a sudden? What exactly is the vehicle doing, does the engine crank, just won't start?

Let me know all that has been tried, or what the vehicle is doing, thanks Scott

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Won’t start I changed the battery in the remote and no response. On car “no key detected “
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Please call me.(###) ###-####

I am not set up for phone calls, I can opt out if you like and another expert will be with you shortly, or we can continue in chat. Let me know.

Does the vehicle start with the IA key in the backup slot?

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician