Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

The water is returning to the resorvoir hot. 2005 lincoln ls…

Customer Question
The water is returning...

The water is returning to the resorvoir hot

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?

2005 lincoln ls 3-9 v8

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your LS yourself? What have you tried so far?

Replace the axuliary pump and put in gold antifreezer

Mechanic's Assistant: Has your car been overheating? Have you noticed any leaks?

Yes no leaks it just returning to the reservoir hot

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Lincoln
3/25/2018
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Is the vehicle overheating?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris