Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2015 mkc Lincoln, interior back lights will not go off.

Customer Question
2015 mkc Lincoln, interior...

2015 mkc Lincoln, interior back lights will not go off

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Upper left and right back seat lights over both back doors

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKC yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. pressing the button in the middle, closing door, waiting for it to close down, nothing. sudden development

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Lincoln
3/24/2018
Lincoln Mechanic: Christopher Jirak,
 replied 3 months ago
Christopher Jirak

Hello, my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you this evening. A few Quick Questions for you. when you close all the doors, does the message center show door ajar warning in message Center. You stated only the rear courtesy lamps stay illuminated. Do the front Dome lights function? also there should be a Control switch integrated to the Front interior Dome/map lights that controls the rear Lights. have you checked status of the this switch? when you open the doors do all map/dome lights illuminate? Thank you. please allow at least a minute for lights to power down.

Lincoln Mechanic: Christopher Jirak,
 replied 3 months ago

Did you resolve your concern? If so and any of the above information was correct please do not forget to give me a rating. also if you did resolve it. I would be interested in finding out what was wrong. Thank you.