Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

It a 2007 Lincoln mkz has a code u0073. Trying to fix it…

Customer Question
It a 2007 Lincoln...

It a 2007 Lincoln mkz has a code u0073

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

Trying to fix it

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKZ yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Lincoln
3/23/2018
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Do you know which module has stored this code?

No

When scanning each module, is there one module that will not communicate with the scan tool?

Which one will not communicate?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris