Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2013 Lincoln MKZ...how do i check transmission fluid level?

Where is the dip stick?...
2013 Lincoln MKZ...how do i check transmission fluid level? Where is the dip stick?
3/22/2018
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is a system automated prompt , not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Here is a few procedures

here is a few procedures on how to check

https://www.carcarekiosk.com/video/2013_Lincoln_MKZ_3.7L_V6/transmission_fluid/check_fluid_level

https://www.dropbox.com/s/62o51yvncljc4h2/wed4.docx?dl=0

let me know if your able to view them, the first video is missing a step which I have provided in the doc below it

it has a 3.7 motor and it is not a hybrid. in the dropbox pic ...is the cap towards the front of the car?

yes like in the video

are you able to find it?

yep found it. had to remove some stuff first and there it was. thanks

glad you got it

Please let me know if you have any more questions.
Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. I would like to receive nothing less than a 5 star rating. If you feel we aren’t there yet please let me know or respond more so we can get the answer you feel is correct. You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you. Negative ratings do not result in a refund so If you’re not satisfied with the work we have done so far please respond more and let’s get your question figured out. Thanks Shawn!

Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician