Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Had to replace crankshaft. Need the torque specs for the…

Had to replace crankshaft...

Had to replace crankshaft. Need the torque specs for the crankshaft bolts

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I will be happy to supply you with the needed torque specs and tightening sequence, but I do need to know the year, model and exact engine size of your Lincoln

2003 Lincoln Navigator 5.4l v8 4valve

HI,

Ok, give me a few minutes to look them up

HI,

Ok, I have attached the part of the engine rebuild directions with the crank and connecting rod installation directions with torque specs and sequence

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating
Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager