Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

2006 Lincoln zephyr. 2006 Lincoln ze. 2006 Lincoln zephyr…

Good morning. Mechanic's Assistant:...

Good morning.

Mechanic's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

2006 Lincoln zephyr

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Zephyr yourself? What have you tried so far?

2006 Lincoln ze

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

2006 Lincoln zephyr water pump removal. I have the tool to remove the cam pulley. My question is that. Is there suppose to be bolt and washer that retain cam pulley.

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle ever overheated? And when was it last serviced?

Nope just a bad pump bearing I suspect. Hasn’t lost any fluid. No back To my original?

3/17/2018
Scott W.
Scott W., Technician

H​ello my name is***** will look for this information for you. Give me a few minutes.

O​k there is no bolt and washer used, it is a pressed fit, would you like the Ford instructions?

thanks that’s what i assumed
I have one other ? Do the cam and pulley need to be marked to obtain specific orientation
please I’ll take the ford instructions

No it can go on any orientation, no marking needed. If you have more questions that arise, just ask, when you are finished all I ask is you please rate my service today, as this is how I am paid for my time. Here are the instructions.

Thank you!

N​o problem, thank you for your business!

Scott W.
Scott W., Technician