Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I need a break down on a wiring harness for all the lights…

I need a break down...
I need a break down on a wiring harness for all the lights on a 2011 Lincoln MKX the wire comes from the firewall plug all the way to bottom of the fuse box
3/15/2018
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue
In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sunday through Friday from around 5 am to 9 pm Eastern time.Zone If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
If you see a call request on your screen ,That is an automated feature the web site offers all customers.

Click on link to view pdf file for exterior lights

Please Let Me Know if you can view diagram and if that is what u looking for

Thank You

Chad Farhat

This your fog lamps circuit

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation.

If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).

You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.

I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases,

It can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Fog lamp testing

is there a separate relay for the left signal and one for the right? When I turn left I can hear the relay under fuse box clicking and when I turn right no relay clicking that diagram does not help me
I’m on way to the car and we can talk on phone can I send u a pic
give me 20 min

This system has no relays individually , they are built in in the bcm module

yes picture be nice, if there was accident m u have to repair the damage in front and the wires cut ,if anything touching

first , have you yet?

yes send me pic ?

Sure take your time ,just reply back here when ready,

Click on link to view pdf file ,the wiring diagram , I have highlighted for you the BCM module and the fuse you can check.

The lighting system is ,your headlights in front an turn signals and they connect to bcm inside the car,Located ( left side of kick panel, which also part of fuse box ,one module) and then from there they are connected to your head light switch and turn signal switch etc when you command them on / off

when you get to the car check that .

if any of the bulbs in headlights or signals is burned ,it will make bcm click, so check the what ever in front that broken and replace

let me know

Chad Farhat
Phone call session started
I got to step out for 1 hr

OK