Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have a 2007 navigator one day my wife called and said the…

Customer Question
Second opinion] i have...

Second opinion] i have a 2007 navigator one day my wife called and said the air started blowing hot. then maybe the next day it was normal. no probs for a few days. i had a problem with the radio so i took it to a radio shop for them to bench test it so they removed it put it back. when i left i cut the ac on and it blowing at a high rate so i tried to cut the fan speed down on the head unit and the steering wheel i saw the lines move like it was going down but it never went to a lower speed. so i tried to cut it off and back on, but when i cut it off the blower net cut off kept running only when i stopped and cut the ignition off. the next day same problem except the ac is blowing warm. i tried changing the blower motor resistor still had the same problemi have a 2007 navigator one day my wife called and said the air started blowing hot. then maybe the next day it was normal. no probs for a few days. i had a problem with the radio so i took it to a radio shop for them to bench test it so they removed it put it back. when i left i cut the ac on and it blowing at a high rate so i tried to cut the fan speed down on the head unit and the steering wheel i saw the lines move like it was going down but it never went to a lower speed. so i tried to cut it off and back on, but when i cut it off the blower net cut off kept running only when i stopped and cut the ignition off. the next day same problem except the ac is blowing warm. i tried changing the blower motor resistor still had the same problemi have a 2007 navigator one day my wife called and said the air started blowing hot. then maybe the next day it was normal. no probs for a few days. i had a problem with the radio so i took it to a radio shop for them to bench test it so they removed it put it back. when i left i cut the ac on and it blowing at a high rate so i tried to cut the fan speed down on the head unit and the steering wheel i saw the lines move like it was going down but it never went to a lower speed. so i tried to cut it off and back on, but when i cut it off the blower net cut off kept running only when i stopped and cut the ignition off. the next day same problem except the ac is blowing warm. i tried changing the blower motor resistor still had the same problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked the hoses for leaks?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Probe?

Its a 2007 Lincoln navigator

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Probe yourself? What have you tried so far?

What is a probe?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Lincoln
3/15/2018
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Have you tried getting the codes stored by the climate control system?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris